© 2018 Created by Mirach Energy Limited (Listed on SGX since 2004)

SEEKING INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES

BUILDING GROWTH

Oil and Gas

 

Mirach Energy Limited is an experienced oil and gas concession operator. One of the Group's business unit provides oil and gas services and consultancy in Asia. Currently, it holds an investment in a mature oil field in Indonesia, South Sumatra.

Property and Construction

 

The Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, CPHL (HK) Limited ("CPHL") and PRG Construction Sdn. Bhd. jointly incorporated Premier Mirach Sdn.Bhd. ("PMSB") to pursue property and construction projects in Malaysia. CPHL owns a 75% stake in PMSB and the remaining 25% is held by PRG Construction Sdn. Bhd.

Agriculture

Wholly-owned subsidiary CPHL participates in  the development of a multi-storey agricultural project in Malaysia via a 70% stake in the shares of RCL Kelstar Sdn. Bhd..

 

ABOUT US

COMPANY

Mirach Energy Limited has diversified holdings of various business activities. Our business units are engaged in oil and gas investments and operations, property and construction of homes and buildings, as well as the development and management of agriculture land.

 

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The Board of Directors is made up of members experienced with listed companies experience and challenges. It is committed to ensure high standards of corporate governance in discharging its responsibilities to protect and enhance shareholder value and the financial performance of the Group.